The crunchy texture of the waffles perfectly complements the creamy taste of the cheese curd spread and the slightly sweet flavor of the peas. This recipe is perfect for a quick and sophisticated breakfast or snack that everyone will enjoy
Preheat your waffle iron and get ready to savor this dish.
Ingredients (makes 8 pieces)
- 250g flour
- 5g baking powder
- freshly chopped dill
- 75g grated cheese
- curd 2 eggs
- 200ml Sana Lăptăria cu Caimac
- 25ml sunflower oil
- 250g pea puree
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, salt, finely chopped dill, and grated cheese curd.
- In another bowl, mix together the eggs, Sana, sunflower oil, and pea puree.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and mix with a spatula.
- Let the mixture sit for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the waffle iron. Pour 2 tablespoons of the mixture into each section, level it out a bit, and close the iron. Cook the waffles for 5-6 minutes, or until they are golden brown.
- Repeat until all the mixture is used up.
For a delicious and filling breakfast, serve the waffles warm with Sana from Lăptăria cu Caimac.
This recipe was created by Alina Muntele, who used our 100% natural dairy products for the preparation of this delicious appetizer. We were excited to see how our products turned into dishes made with skill and respect for ingredients and taste! We would like to thank her for choosing us for this recipe and we are pleased to share it with you.