What is the scope of this Privacy Statement?
This Privacy Statement applies to your personal information collected or processed via websites, mobile apps and other services and products that collect or process data and display this statement, that are owned by Lăptăria cu Caimac – Agroserv Măriuța SRL. This statement does not apply to websites, mobile apps, and other services and products of other entities that do not display or include a link to this Privacy Statement, or which have their own privacy statement. This Privacy Statement applies to your personal information, which is any information or combination of information that can reasonably be used to identify you.
We adapt our privacy practices to the national data protection legislation and cooperate with national data protection authorities whenever they consider an issue has arisen.
If you are in the European Union, the branch or affiliate entity that owns and operates the website you visit will be the data controller responsible for collecting and using your personal information. If you have any questions about how your personal information is used, you can contact the controller through the Global Privacy Officer, whose contact details are to be found below.
What information do we collect and process?
We may collect and process various information that you provide to us, including contact details and purchase information or demographics.
- Contact details include information such as name, addresses, telephone numbers or e-mails, as well as the information you provide in the online registration form or while carrying out commercial relations with us or during your provision of services to us; some websites allow you to create a username and password to create an account.
- Purchase information includes data on purchases made on our websites, including payment card information and shipping details.
- Demographics include data such as age, gender, hobbies or activities, tastes, or other preference information.
We may collect information from other sources, including contact lists and demographic information from third parties or other sources. These data may be combined with other information we collect and use for the purposes disclosed in this Privacy Statement.
We also automatically collect certain types of information:
- your IP address or device ID, your device’s operating system, browser type, websites visited before or after visiting our website, pages viewed and activities on our website, and your interaction with ads.
- Third-party service providers and our advertising partners can also automatically collect information.
- Learn more about our collection practices below.
This information is collected directly from you as well as through third parties that you have authorized to provide such personal information and, where permitted by local law, through publicly available sources, such as social media.
Why do we collect and how do we use your information?
We may use your information for a variety of purposes, including: to provide the products or services requested by you; to manage promotions (promotional lotteries, contests and offers); to communicate with you; to display ads; to improve our websites, products and services; and for other legitimate business purposes as explained below:
- Providing the features, products and services you require: We may use the information we collect to meet your requests and allow you to use our features, products and services.
- Registration, contests and promotions: We may use your information to enrol you in competitions, notify you the results of such competition, and register you for certain features, products and services according to your marketing preferences.
- To communicate with you and provide information to you: We may use the information to communicate with you, to answer your questions or to your comments, to provide you with updates and news and let you know when vacancies corresponding to your profile are available (if you submit your resume). We may also use your information to provide you with personalized content, information, and to send you brochures, coupons, samples, offers and other information about our products or group of companies. We ask visitors who provide us with their e-mail address to indicate whether they want to receive additional information or updates from us or our website and only those who request this will receive further communications from us. We may also ask whether you would like to receive information about other products made available by the members of our group of companies. We also offer our website visitors the option to opt-out of receiving e-mails or other information from us whenever they so wish.
- When we fulfil our obligations under a contract with you – We may use your information when you work for us as an employee or service provider or when you are applying for a job with us, as the case may be, in connection with your contract work or service provision. If you are a consumer or user of our services, we will use your personal information to fulfil our obligations under the agreement we have concluded with you.
- To provide you with relevant advertising: We may purchase and use voluntarily registered e-mail lists to contact potential customers that we believe would be interested in the products or services offered by Lăptăria cu Caimac – Agroserv Măriuța SRL. We will comply with the opt-out requests and we will ask for assurances from those who provide us with the lists that e-mail contact information is provided only to those consumers who have expressed their willingness to receive offers and information by e-mail. We may also use demographic and preference information to target ads to Lăptăria cu Caimac – Agroserv Măriuța SRL’s products and services to those users for whom they are most relevant. The policy is designed to allow users to see those ads they are most likely to be interested in, and advertisers to display their ads to the most receptive visitors.
- To provide you with other offers: For example, sometimes our brands will make offers, offer coupons and information, including catalogues that they will make available to you by mail. For example, when customers place a catalogue-based online order in our shops or sign up for one of our online catalogues, we can add them to the list to receive that catalogue. We may also use lists from third parties or public sources to send you this information and, as is customary in catalogue activities, we may exchange names and addresses (but not e-mail addresses for which consent was not provided) of the customers in our catalogue with other companies that run catalogue-based activities and we may also contact you by e-mail. You can always opt-out from receiving offline communications from our brands.
- To improve our websites, features, products and services: We may use the information we collect to improve Lăptăria cu Caimac – Agroserv Măriuța SRL’s offer of products and services, as well as our websites and features.
- For certain automated decision-making activities: We may use the information we collect to deliver online advertising and/or generate a personality profile for you. The details of the personal information we collect, how they are used and how you can opt-out from any automated decision-making process are explained below.
How do we share and disclose your information?
We may share or disclose your information:
- To Lăptăria cu Caimac – Agroserv Măriuța SRL;
- To sellers or sale agents. For example, we may share your information with the companies we have hired to provide services on our behalf. When sharing information with companies that provide services on our behalf, they are not allowed to use them for any other purpose and must keep them confidential unless you agree otherwise.
- When your information is potentially transferred with other commercial assets.
We may also share or disclose personal information, including the content of your communications:
- To comply with the law or to defend an action in court or comply with a court order, including an order of a law enforcement or government agency.
- To investigate consumer complaints or possible violations of the law, to protect the integrity of the website, to meet your requirements or to cooperate in any judicial investigation.
- To protect the rights or property of Lăptăria cu Caimac – Agroserv Măriuța SRL or of our clients, including by implementing the terms governing your use of the services.
- To act in good faith when access to or disclosure of information is necessary to protect the safety of our shareholders and clients or the public safety.
Note on cookies
What are cookies and how do we use them?
Different types of cookies we use
The cookies we use are based on the International Chamber of Commerce’s guidelines for cookie categories: strictly necessary, performance, functionality and targeting.
“Strictly necessary” cookies allow you to browse the website and use key features such as secured areas, shopping carts and online billing. These cookies do not collect information about you that could be used for marketing purposes or to record your activity on the Internet. We use these strictly necessary cookies to
- Retain information such as those you entered in the order forms when browsing different pages in a single browsing session
- Retain the goods and services you ordered when you access the payment page
- Identify you when you connect to a Lăptăria cu Caimac – Agroserv Măriuța SRL website
- Make sure you sign in to the right service on our website when we make any changes to how the website works
The cookies we have defined as “strictly necessary” cookies will NOT be used to
- Collect information that could be used to promote products or services to you
- Retain your preferences or username after ending your current visit
“Performance” cookies collect information about how you use our website, such as the pages you visit, and whether you encounter any errors. These cookies do not collect any information that can identify you – all information collected is anonymous and is used only to help us improve our website’s functioning, understand what our users are interested in, and measure how effective our advertising is. We use “performance” cookies to
- Provide statistics on how our website is used
- See how effective our ads are (we do not use this information to target ads to you when you visit other websites)
- Improve our website by measuring errors that may occur
- Test different draft versions of our website
The cookies we have defined as “performance” cookies will NOT be used to
- Collect information that could be used to promote products or services to you on other websites
- Retain your preferences or username after ending your current visit
- Target ads to you on any other website
“Functionality cookies” are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit. We use “functionality” cookies to
- Remember the settings you have applied, such as layout, text size, preferences, and colours
- Remember if we have already asked you if you wanted to fill out a questionnaire
- Show you when you are connected to our website
- Share information with our partners to provide a service on our website. Shared information will only be used to provide the service, product or functionality and for no other purpose
The cookies we have defined as “functionality” cookies will NOT be used to
- Target ads on other websites to you
“Targeting” cookies are related to third-party services such as the “Like” and “Share” buttons. The third party provides these services in exchange for the acknowledgment that you have visited our website. We use “targeting” cookies to
- Connect with social networks such as Facebook, who can later use your visit information to target ads to you on other websites
- Provide advertisers with information about your visit so that they can show you ads that might interest you
How can you opt-out of cookies?
Set your browser to reject cookies
If you do not want cookies, you can set your computer to alert you whenever a cookie is sent or to stop all cookies through your browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Firefox). Search the browser HELP menu to find out how to modify or update cookies correctly.
Alternatively, you can visit a website which contains complete information on how you can do that on a wide variety of browsers. Here you will also find details on how to clear cookies on your computer, as well as more general cookie information. For information on how to do this on your mobile phone browser, see your phone’s user guide.
Please note that the restriction of cookies may have an impact on the functionality of Lăptăria cu Caimac – Agroserv Măriuța SRL’s websites.
Where do we store and process your information?
Personal information collected on our websites and through our services, or received by Lăptăria cu Caimac – Agroserv Măriuța SRL from you or third parties, may be stored in any other country where we or our service providers have offices.
Servers and databases where information may be stored may be located outside of the country from which you access this website and in a country where the privacy laws differ from those in your country of residence. The personal information you provide us may be transmitted abroad, but we will collect, process and use personal information only in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
Questions about the workplace may also be directed to Lăptăria cu Caimac – Agroserv Măriuța SRL. By visiting this website and submitting information, you agree to the collection, processing, transfer and/or storage of your personal information.
How long do we store your information?
We retain and store your personal information only as long as we have a legitimate commercial purpose to do so and in accordance with our data retention policies.
What is the status of publicly available personal information (such as those in chat rooms, notice boards, or other interactive forums)?
If our assets are sold or acquired in whole or in part by another party or in the case of a merger, you grant us the right to transfer the personal information we have collected from you.
How do we protect your information?
We have implemented administrative, physical and technical safeguards designed to protect your information. No security measure is 100% safe, so we recommend that you take additional information protection measures, including installing up-to-date antivirus software, shutting down browsers after use, keeping your credentials and login passwords confidential, and regularly updating your software and apps you have downloaded to make sure you have turned on the latest security features on your devices.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement may be updated from time to time, so please visit our page on a regular basis and review the changes we made. We will notify you of the substantive changes made to this Privacy Statement by publishing a notice on our Home page for a reasonable amount of time and by changing the “Last Updated” date [(below)]. The continued use of our websites after changes have been published is deemed to represent your acceptance of the changes to these terms.
What should you do if you have questions, want to access, update or delete information, or want to opt-out of receiving further communications?
We take steps to preserve the accuracy of your personal information. You can view, correct or update your personal contact information that you provide Lăptăria cu Caimac – Agroserv Măriuța SRL. Some Lăptăria cu Caimac – Agroserv Măriuța SRL programs provide access to view or update your personal information online. Check where you registered to see if you can view or update the information there.
If your information processing is based on your consent, you may have the right to withdraw your consent by contacting us at email@example.com. Please note that withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of our processing of your information based on your consent granted prior to the withdrawal. If the case may be, you may also have the right to file a complaint with the local data protection authority. We are committed to resolve any issues related to our management of your information and you may contact us at any time with any questions or concerns.
How can you contact us?
You can contact us using the following contact details: Lăptăria cu Caimac – Agroserv Măriuța SRL
To the attention of: Mădălina Cocan
Str. Primăriei nr. 59, Drăgoești, Ialomița 927100, Romania
We are committed to working with you to resolve any complaints you may have regarding this Privacy Statement or your personal information management. If you have any concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and your communication will be addressed promptly.
Information processing in the European Union
We collect and use only personal information processed in the European Union when we have a legal basis to do so, as follows:
- When processing your personal information is in our legitimate interest: for example, we may use your personal information to improve our products and services and the content of our websites as well as for administrative purposes as described in this Privacy Statement.
- When fulfilling our obligations under a contract with you: for example, when you work for us as an employee or service provider or when you are applying for a job with us, we will need to process your personal information about your employment or service contract. If you are a consumer, we will use your personal information to fulfil our obligations under the agreement we have concluded with you.
- When we are under a legal obligation to do so: for example, to comply with the law or to defend an action in court or comply with a court order, including an order of a law enforcement or government agency.
Consent: We will rely on your consent to use your personal information for marketing purposes in accordance with the applicable law.