A delicacy on the tip of your tongue, that’s the cake with yogurt, lemon, and blueberry glaze that we propose you try today.
- 250g flour
- 10g baking powder/ 1 sachet
- 3 eggs
- 170g sugar
- 180g yogurt
- zest of 2 small lemons
- 60ml fresh lemon juice
- 75g unsalted butter
- 75ml sunflower oil
- 100g blueberries
- 100g powdered sugar
- Mix the dry ingredients and set them aside.
- Beat the eggs until they are homogenized and frothy. Gradually add the sugar and continue to mix.
- Now add the yogurt, lemon zest, lemon juice, melted unsalted butter, and sunflower oil. Mix well to homogenize.
- Using a spatula, incorporate the flour mixed with the baking powder.
- Pour the batter into a greased bundt cake pan with butter.
- Bake at 180°C for 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in it comes out clean.
- Crush the blueberries and strain their juice through a fine sieve. Mix 2-3 tablespoons of juice with powdered sugar and pour everything over the cake after it cools.
Pentru glazura prăjiturii poți alege desigur, orice fructe de sezon, pentru a-i da o aromă aparte. Această rețetă a fost realizată de Alina Muntele, care a ales lactatele noastre 100% naturale.
This recipe was created by Alina Muntele, who chose our 100% natural products. We are happy to see how our products are transformed into a skillfully crafted dish with respect for the ingredients and taste. We thank her for this recipe, which we share with you.