For those moments when you want to surprise your loved ones with a delicious dessert, we’ve prepared a simple recipe for a cake with only 4 ingredients.
- 400g yogurt with honey and pollen from Lăptăria cu Caimac
- 40g cornstarch
- 4 eggs
- 100g sugar
- Whisk whole eggs with sugar in a bowl until the mixture becomes homogeneous.
- Add the yogurt with honey and pollen and mix well until the yogurt is incorporated.
- Sift the cornstarch and incorporate it into the mixture, mixing until there are no lumps of cornstarch left.
- Prepare a 20cm diameter baking pan with detachable walls. Grease it with butter and line it with baking paper. Use a single piece of paper, even if it wrinkles at the edges. It’s important to be a single piece so that the cake mixture doesn’t leak. Make sure it sticks well to the walls and base of the pan.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 1 hour to 1 hour and 10 minutes, until the cake has risen and browned on top, and the center is firm.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool to room temperature for 1 hour. It will deflate as it cools, but that’s normal.
- After 1 hour, place the cake in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Only then can you remove it from the pan and slice it.
To feel the creamy texture of the cake, leave it at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
This recipe was created by Alina Muntele, who used our 100% natural dairy products for the preparation of this delicious appetiser. We were excited to see how our products turned into dishes made with skill and respect for ingredients and taste! We would like to thank her for choosing us for this recipe and we are pleased to share it with you.