For memorable meals with the whole family, we have prepared a delicious recipe for Herb and Cream Cheese Roulade that will delight your taste buds from the first bite.
Get ready for your loved ones to ask for another portion!
- 4 eggs
- 100 ml Lăptăria cu Caimac milk
- 150 g flour
- 100g cheese from Lăptăria cu Caimac
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- finely chopped parsley and basil
- 75g baby spinach
- 2 green onions
- 300g Lăptăria cu Caimac sour cream cheese
- lemon zest
- For the roulade sheet, separate the eggs.
- Beat the egg whites until the foam becomes stiff.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with warm milk and a pinch of salt for 5 minutes, until the mixture becomes light in color.
- Incorporate the flour mixed with baking powder, finely chopped herbs, and finely grated smoked cheese into the beaten egg yolks.
- Slowly incorporate the egg whites into the mixture with large, gentle movements to keep the batter as airy as possible.
- Pour the mixture into a 23x33cm baking pan lined with parchment paper. Bake the roulade sheet in a preheated oven at 180°C for 12-15 minutes.
- Immediately turn the roulade sheet onto another sheet of prepared parchment paper, remove the paper from the roulade sheet, and roll it lengthwise. Cover it with a towel and let it cool.
- For the filling, chop the baby spinach and green onions with a chopper. Then mix the leaves with the sour cream cheese, salt, pepper, and lemon zest.
- Unroll the roulade sheet wrapped in paper, spread the prepared filling on its surface, leaving 2 cm free on its edges.
- Roll it tightly, wrap it in plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Serve the roulade with green salad and fresh radishes or any other seasonal vegetables.
This recipe was created by Alina Muntele, who chose our 100% natural products. We are happy to see how our products are transformed into a skillfully crafted dish with respect for the ingredients and taste. We thank her for this recipe, which we share with you.