With the help of delicious flatbreads, you can successfully replace bread and still enjoy flavorful meals until the last bite.
Yogurt flatbreads can be consumed both as a replacement and filled with various vegetables, meat, or as a side dish with a salad.
Today we have prepared a simple, but extremely tasty recipe for yogurt flatbreads, for an extra flavor boost.
- 250g flour
- 5g baking powder
- 190g Yogurt from “Lăptăria cu Caimac”
- For brushing: Salted butter and freshly chopped parsley
- Mix the flour, baking powder, and a pinch of salt in a large bowl. Add the yogurt and mix well with a spatula until you incorporate as much flour as possible into the yogurt.
- Continue kneading with your hands in the bowl until almost all the flour is incorporated.
- Pour all the dough from the bowl onto the floured surface and continue kneading with your hands until you get a smooth and non-sticky dough.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal parts and shape each part into a ball. Cover the dough balls with a kitchen towel and let sit for 20 minutes. Acoperă bilele de aluat cu un prosop de bucătărie și lasă așa timp de 20 de minute.
- After this time, roll out each dough ball into a disk with a diameter of 12-15 cm.
- Set them aside and heat a non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Brush the pan with a little oil and place the first flatbread in it. Wait for 20-30 seconds, then flip the flatbread to the other side. After another 20-30 seconds, flip the flatbread again. You will notice it starting to puff up and form a pocket inside. Let it sit for another 20-30 seconds, then flip it again and after 10 seconds, remove the flatbread from the pan.
- Repeat the process for the remaining flatbreads.
- Melt 30-40g of salted butter, mix it with chopped parsley, and brush the warm flatbreads with this mixture.
If you have made too much dough, you can store it in the refrigerator for 2-3 days to enjoy the warm flatbreads later.
This recipe was created by Alina Muntele, who used our 100% natural dairy products for the preparation of this delicious appetiser. We were excited to see how our products turned into dishes made with skill and respect for ingredients and taste! We would like to thank her for choosing us for this recipe and we are pleased to share it with you.